Welcome to Bengaluru Prayana. Are you visiting Bengaluru / Bangalore for the first time? Are you a local who just wants to see more of your city? Or are you ready to explore and discover the hidden gems of Bengaluru? You are in the right place!
Who Am I?
My name is Raksha Nagaraj, famously known as Solopassport. I am the content creator behind Bengaluru Prayana. I am an avid traveler who has been to more than 45 countries in 6 continents but in love my home city Bengaluru (or Bangalore).
Having lived in Bengaluru most of my life, I thought this city is worth talking about as a destination rather than just a transit city. And the result was to start the journey about Bengaluru a.k.a Bengaluru Prayana (in Kannada language), where you can explore and love this city just like the way I do.
Read more about me!
About Bengaluru Prayana
Bengaluru Prayana, meaning journey in and around Bengaluru in Kannada, was created with an initiative to showcase the beautiful side of this wonderful city.
Started in 2021, Bengaluru Prayana started as a passion project to explore and show other people the places in Bangalore. Known as the IT hub, the city is famous for its pubs and bars, weather, but it has much more than just those.
Take The Journey Through Bengaluru
- Circle Maramma Temple: A Place of Faith and Devotion (2024)
- Discover the Beauty of Pink Trumpet Flowers in Bangalore: A Blooming Spectacle (2024)
- Discovering Devanahalli Fort: Unraveling the History of Bangalore’s Ancient Stronghold (2024)
- Giving Love a Home: Where to Adopt Puppies in Bangalore? (2024)
- Exploring City Highlights: 3 Days Trip in Bangalore (2024)
- Van Gogh 360 Bangalore Immersion: An Art Lover’s Dream (2024)
Are you looking for something specific? Use the Search button below!
Bengaluru / Bangalore
Mahatma Gandhi (MG) Road and surrounds
Events and Festivals
Bengaluru Prayana Meetups and Events
Bengaluru Prayana hosts regular meetups where we meet the fellow Bangaloreans and explore the city together. We have hosted more than 10 walking meetups so far and have met Bangaloreans with similar interests, who have now become friends.